In order to provide you uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you. To enhance better protection of your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
our Customer Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to www.indus.fit owned and operated by the Company.
- “Website” shall mean the website Indus.Fit
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information. In order to avail any services through the Website, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- User name;
- Mobile number;
- E-mail address; and
- Payment details such as Debit/Credit card details wherever required.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Website/ Application requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and this email address maybe your username and it will represent your identity on our Website/Application. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Site. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
- We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity.
- The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
- We collect and store your search details on the Website/Application, including your search history, the usage of the Website/Application and the features and time you have used the Website/Application for. We collect any communications between you and other users or third parties through our Website/Application and details of any external links that you click on.
- Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Website/Application. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
- The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
- Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
5. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Website/Application. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The Website/Application also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our Website/Application, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics optout add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
The Website/Application may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, services/products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
8. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website/Application and Mobile Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. We will
You further acknowledge that the Website/Application may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
10. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Website/Applications. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
11. ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted. If you change any information we may or may not keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, phone number, and other profile information.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
12. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
13. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
14 CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY WITH EMPLOYEES
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'Rehacart Online Private Limited' will not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
16 INFORMATION GATHERED VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
We do not store your Social media password, and any other such confidential information. The sole purpose of obtaining this information is to enable you to login with ease without having to create multiple acess mails, passwords etc. None of this information is ever shared with, or sold to any third parties for marketing purposes, without your consent.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site and mobile Application to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
18 SECURE PAYMENTS
We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your order information secure. We have established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with www.getripped.in. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with www.getripped.in, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. We will cover the liability of purchases made through this web site / app only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own.
20. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
21. IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING INDIAN LAW
The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. We are located in India but it isn’t necessary that this site’s / app's servers are too. If you are located outside of India, and you use this website / app and submit information on this website / app, any information you provide will be transferred to the host country and, by submitting the information, you authorize this transfer and understand that the information you provide will be protected as provided for under that country’s law, not the law of your home country.
22 GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
We, at 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Indus.Fit may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Indus.Fit including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Rehacart Online Private Limited's web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
23. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Sukhjinder Singh, Director, Rehacart Online Pvt Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org